Standards, Guidelines, Tools and Best Practices
Welcome to TMP Worldwide’s open design and development resource on GitHub! We believe in open standards, transparency, collaboration and want to give back to a community that has given so much to us! Feel free to contribute to these documents or fork and use as a basis for your own development standards.
User Interface Development
User Interface Standards and Guidelines
Code Review Process
Enjoy some of our teams thoughts on various web topics.
- How To Host An Infographic - October 18, 2016
- How To Host An Infographic (Text Only) - October 18, 2016
- SSL 101: Understanding asset loading within a secure environment - March 28, 2015
TMP’s UI team is filled with teachers. Here are but a few topics we have shared with our colleagues over the years.
- Responsive Web Design: School of Rock By Stephanie Plumeri & Michael Spellacy
- Respond II: Responding to IE8 By Stephanie Plumeri
- Respond: Responsive Design 101 By Stephanie Plumeri
Reported Browser Issues
Responsible netizens report bugs to browser vendors. Here are a couple that we have dropped.
- YouTube embed not working in iOS 8 Safari and Chrome - April 30, 2015
- Performance: Chrome Downloads 2 Poster Images When Crossorigin Attribute (Anonymous) Present on Video - September 26, 2016
Quality Assurance and Accessibility
All patterns, layouts, and functionality are tested against our supported browsers. We also look for accessibility issues via automated and manual testing tools. TMP is committed to the accessibility of its websites and products and strives to meet as much of WCAG 2.0 Level AA as possible. If you discover any problems with our work, please open up an issue and let us know about it or contact Michael Spellacy.