Development Standards, Guidelines, Tools and Best Practices
Welcome to TMP Worldwide’s open development resource on GitHub! We believe in open standards, transparency, collaboration and want to give back to a community that has given us so much! Feel free to contribute to these documents or fork and use as a basis for your own development standards.
User Interface Developmemt
- Code Review Process - Provides a record of the different resources used to create the code standards guide.
- Photoshop Guidelines - Guidelines for preparing a photoshop file to be handed off to development teams.
- How To Host An Infographic - October 18, 2016
- How To Host An Infographic (Text Only) - October 18, 2016
- SSL 101: Understanding asset loading within a secure environment - March 28, 2015
How to Contribute
- Suggest a change or offer your opinion by opening or commenting on an issue.
- Fork the tmpworldwide.github.io project, make some changes, and create a pull request.
- New to GitHub? Learn the basics with the guide, and learn the GitHub flow.